Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Faggot Hal Turner reveals he was an FBI informant

Faggot Hal Turner says:

  • > From: Hal Turner [mailto:secret12@optonline.net]
  • > Sent: Sun 7/1/2007 4:53 PM
  • > To: shaug@fbi.gov; Len Nerbetski
  • > Subject: Threat to Kill Senator Feingold of Wisconsin on July 4
  • >
  • >
  • > Guys:
  • > I wrote an opinion piece on my site today in which I opine about
  • > 46 US Senators who I believe should be removed from office on
  • > July 4 for betraying their constituents and this nation.
  • >
  • > An anonymous person, posting on the outside, third-party visitor
  • > comments area of my web site wrote:
  • >
  • > "im going to kill senator feingold on july 4th. may thomas
  • > paine smile upon me and alexander hamilton bless my cause.
  • > praise the lord and pass the ammunition."
  • >
  • > As you are probably aware, Feingold is from Wisconsin.
  • >
  • > The posting was made today, July 1, 2007 at 4:34 PM EST from IP
  • > address 128.104.230.228 which comes back to the University of
  • > Wisconsin.
  • > The posting can be viewed by the general public at:
  • > http://www.haloscan.com/comments/halturner/FacingOffWith46/#236927
  • >
  • > Once again, my fierce rhetoric has served to flush out a
  • > possible crazy.
  • >
  • > Please acknowledge receipt of this warning. Of late, both of
  • > you have become remiss in acknowledging e-mails.
  • >
  • > HT
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment